Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
UnityEvent<T> variable isn't shown in the inspector when trying to serialize it
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("1188510.zip")
2. Open the "SampleScene"
3. Select "TestEventSerialization" GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Observe the Inspector
Expected result: variable 'ideal' of type UnityEvent<int> is serialized and shown in the inspector
Actual result: variable 'ideal' of type UnityEvent<int> is not shown in the inspector
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a8
- Support for serializing fields of generic types directly introduced in 2020.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source