Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
UnityEngine.SharedBetweenAnimatorsAttribute is stripped from a WebGL project
WebGL project fails on startup with this error: Unable to find type [UnityEngine.dll]UnityEngine.SharedBetweenAnimatorsAttribute in a webgl project.
This type is not used in the project but must be required by engine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view