Search Issue Tracker
Unity "WebRequest" "MultipartFormFileSection" is missing a closing boundary
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Open Fiddler 4
3. Enable Filters
4. In the field "Show only if URL contains" write "gamespark"
5. Go to the "Inspector" window
6. In Unity, enter Play mode
7. Click on the first button
8. In Fiddler, click on the field that has a host of "config2.gamesparks.net" (Indicated by red text)
9. In the top right side window click on "Raw"
10. Notice the boundary value on line 6
11. Notice that the starting boundary is on line 12
12. Notice that at the end of the file, there is no ending boundary
Expected Result: Unity WebRequest's MultipartFormFileSection has a closing boundary
Actual Result: Unity WebRequest's MultipartFormFileSection doesn't have a closing boundary
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b3, 2018.1.0f2, 2017.4.2f2, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.3p4, 2017.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab