Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Unity update dialog suggests an older version
Sometimes, when starting the editor, a dialog will popup to recommend to update your version.
However, in some cases, it will be recommending an older version than the one that is installed and running.
Expected: no dialog should be shown when the editor version is higher than the one recommended.
Tested versions that work fine: 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a15
Tested versions that don't work: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete