Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4
Unity update dialog suggests an older version
Sometimes, when starting the editor, a dialog will popup to recommend to update your version.
However, in some cases, it will be recommending an older version than the one that is installed and running.
Expected: no dialog should be shown when the editor version is higher than the one recommended.
Tested versions that work fine: 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a15
Tested versions that don't work: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar