Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Unity update dialog suggests an older version
Sometimes, when starting the editor, a dialog will popup to recommend to update your version.
However, in some cases, it will be recommending an older version than the one that is installed and running.
Expected: no dialog should be shown when the editor version is higher than the one recommended.
Tested versions that work fine: 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a15
Tested versions that don't work: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform