Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Unity update dialog suggests an older version
Sometimes, when starting the editor, a dialog will popup to recommend to update your version.
However, in some cases, it will be recommending an older version than the one that is installed and running.
Expected: no dialog should be shown when the editor version is higher than the one recommended.
Tested versions that work fine: 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a15
Tested versions that don't work: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP build fails when using EditorUserBuildSettings.il2CppCodeGeneration
- Scene template title section with its functions becomes hidden when scroll is used
- "UnauthorizedAccessException" thrown when using System.IO in UWP Build
- Rect Transform Scale is affected by Sprite Renderer Size when in Prefab mode
- Crashes on GarbageCollector::CollectIncremental when entering the Play Mode