Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4
Unity update dialog suggests an older version
Sometimes, when starting the editor, a dialog will popup to recommend to update your version.
However, in some cases, it will be recommending an older version than the one that is installed and running.
Expected: no dialog should be shown when the editor version is higher than the one recommended.
Tested versions that work fine: 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a15
Tested versions that don't work: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits