Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Unity titlebar reports Trial license
Many users are reporting that their Unity is showing as Trial version instead of Pro/Plus.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
Oct 02, 2020 09:35
Thanks for the clarification.
Oct 24, 2019 13:06
It also said "Trial Version" in the b3-Editor when Andy Touch and Jennifer Nordwall showcased the 2D Tools (starts at 1:16:40)