Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Unity throws "iterator==end" error when reading serialized file metadata after loading a scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
Results: reading serialized file metadata after loading a scene throws "iterator==end".
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b4, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p5, 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's