Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Unity throws "iterator==end" error when reading serialized file metadata after loading a scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
Results: reading serialized file metadata after loading a scene throws "iterator==end".
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b4, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p5, 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LightingData for additively loaded scenes baked together is much bigger than for a single scene with same geometry
- [DrawMeshInstancedIndirect] ComputeBuffer set to MaterialPropertyBlock doesn't take effect when drawing a mesh
- MergePrefabInstance crash when reimporting assets from Assets Store
- 100% reproducible crash on drag and drop on Windows
- Physics2D.Distance returns incorrect distance between colliders