Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Unity throws "iterator==end" error when reading serialized file metadata after loading a scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
Results: reading serialized file metadata after loading a scene throws "iterator==end".
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b4, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p5, 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [LWRP][VR][Android] Cardboard VR: Extreme incorrect distortion on some Android devices