Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Unity throws "iterator==end" error when reading serialized file metadata after loading a scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
Results: reading serialized file metadata after loading a scene throws "iterator==end".
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b4, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p5, 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- OnValidate fails to Undo the changes when one variable depends on another
- Invalid REST API request received - unauthorized client ip address is thrown when connecting to 'local_ip:38000' in a browser
- [IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value