Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Unity throws "iterator==end" error when reading serialized file metadata after loading a scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
Results: reading serialized file metadata after loading a scene throws "iterator==end".
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b4, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p5, 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated