Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Unity thinks finger is still pressed after dragging it out of the window and releasing it using a touchscreen device
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "touch"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Build and run the project on windows (windowed mode)
4. Notice that if you touch on the screen and drag it out of the (game)window and release it, Unity still thinks finger is being pressed
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b20
Not reproducible with: 5.3.1f1
Only reproducible on Windows. Not reproduced on iOS or Android.
Note: in order to reproduce you have to use a touch screen laptop/monitor. For this test I was using Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- Rigidbody jitters when placed in additional PhysicsScene
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled