Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Unity thinks finger is still pressed after dragging it out of the window and releasing it using a touchscreen device
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "touch"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Build and run the project on windows (windowed mode)
4. Notice that if you touch on the screen and drag it out of the (game)window and release it, Unity still thinks finger is being pressed
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b20
Not reproducible with: 5.3.1f1
Only reproducible on Windows. Not reproduced on iOS or Android.
Note: in order to reproduce you have to use a touch screen laptop/monitor. For this test I was using Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform