Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Unity thinks finger is still pressed after dragging it out of the window and releasing it using a touchscreen device
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "touch"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Build and run the project on windows (windowed mode)
4. Notice that if you touch on the screen and drag it out of the (game)window and release it, Unity still thinks finger is being pressed
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b20
Not reproducible with: 5.3.1f1
Only reproducible on Windows. Not reproduced on iOS or Android.
Note: in order to reproduce you have to use a touch screen laptop/monitor. For this test I was using Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released