Search Issue Tracker
Unity Standalone build stutters on 59 hertz monitors with vSync enabled
1. Open the "StutterTest2.zip" project
2. Build "Test" scene with Autoconnected Profiler setting enabled
3. Play the build
4. Wait for the game to stutter
5. Notice the "Gfx.WaitForPresent" spike in the CPU Profiler
Actual result: Standalone build stutters.
Expected result: Standalone runs smoothly on 59-hertz monitor with vSync enabled.
Note: Issue is only present on 59-hertz monitors with vSync count set to "Every V Blank"
Note: Issue is reproducible on all DirectX and OpenGL graphics APIs
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1p1, 5.3.6p4, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Feb 19, 2017 19:27
the issue still present in 5.5.1