Search Issue Tracker
Unity shaders can define user-defined multi-line preprocessor directives but cannot use them and throws errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open tester's project (D3D11MultilineDefine.zip)
2. Observe the Console for shader errors
Expected result: No shader errors are thrown
Actual result: Unlit/MultilineDefine.shader throws an error at line 41 where the user tries to use a multiline preprocessor directive
Reproducible with: 5.6.6f1, 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform