Search Issue Tracker
UNITY_SERVER definition is incorrect when building the project in Batch Mode
1. Open the attached project in file explorer
2. Run the "build.cmd" file in the project folder
3. Run the "PlayerBuild.exe" located in the project folder under /ScriptBuilds/Player/
4. Observe the text in the Player
5. Run the "ServerBuild.exe" located in the project folder under /ScriptBuilds/Server/
6. Observe the outputted text in the ServerBuild.exe console
Expected result: In the Player Build the outputted text is "Player Build" and in the Server Build the console outputs "Server Build"
Actual result: The text in the Player Build says "Server Build" and the console in the Server Build outputs "Player Build"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a20, 2021.3.4f1, 2022.1.5f1, 2022.2.0a17, 2023.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.35f1, 2021.2.0a19
Reproducible on: Windows 10 (21H2)
- BuildPlayerOptions doesn't have the "subtarget" property, thus "options = BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode" was used for building the Server in 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.35f1 Unity versions
- On Unity versions 2022.1.4f1 and 2022.2.0a16, no text is outputted in the Player but the issue is still present
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window