Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Unity produces Visual Studio project that by default doesn't build when using Visual Studio 2022
It can be worked around by going into the project properties and changing "Platform Toolset" to "Visual Studio 2022 (v143)".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
- "Can not play a disabled audio source" is thrown when audio is toggled on with disabled Audio Source in the Scene
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a15.
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.24f1.
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in 2019.4.33f1.