Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Unity Preferences window can't be resized
1. Open the project
2. Open the "preferences" window
3. Try to resize
The window is impossible to reisze. However, other similar windows (for example build settings) are resizable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes