Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Unity Preferences window can't be resized
1. Open the project
2. Open the "preferences" window
3. Try to resize
The window is impossible to reisze. However, other similar windows (for example build settings) are resizable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"