Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.4.0
Found in [Package]
[Unity NetCode] Console error appears when generating Ghost Authoring component code
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. In the Hierarchy window, create and select an empty GameObject
3. In the Inspector window, press "Add Component"
4. Add "Ghost Authoring Component" component
5. In the Inspector window, press "Update component list"
6. Change the Default Client Instantiation Client Type to "Owner Predicted"
7. Change the Predicting player network id to "Unity.Transforms.Rotation.Value"
8. Press "Generate Code"
Expected outcome: No error messages appear in the Console window
Actual outcome: Error "Operator '==' cannot be applied to operands of type 'quaternion' and 'int'" appears in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a2 (Unity NetCode versions preview.1-0.0.2, preview.0-0.0.4)
Could not test with: Unity versions 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3.0b10 (Unity NetCode is not available), Unity NetCode package version preview.6-0.1.0 (Other console errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API