Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.9
Unity is not responding when trying to quit in headless mode
1. Download attached project
2. In the terminal run command: "/Applications/Unity5.3.4p4/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -projectPath "/Users/laurynas/Downloads/case_790610-client" -quit -batchmode -logFile "/Users/laurynas/Library/Logs/Unity/Editor_Core.log" -executeMethod DataValidator.JiraValidateAll"
Expected behavior: Unity should quit after method execution
Actual behavior: Unity gets to "application not responding" state when trying to quit
Regression from 5.2 to 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager