Search Issue Tracker
"Unity is already in list" error appears when opening a project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Unity Hub
2. Open an existing project
Expected result: Unity Editor is launched with no errors
Actual result: Unity Editor isn't launched, "Unity is already in list. You cannot locate the same version" error appears in Unity Hub for a brief second
Reproduced with: Unity Hub 2.3.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits