Search Issue Tracker
Unity installer doesn't check for free space on disk
It looks like Unity installer doesn't check if there is enough free space on disk. I just got an error when installing Unity - it failed to installer WebPlayer and just stopped on that stage. I found that I had low disk space remaining.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP