Search Issue Tracker
Unity installer doesn't check for free space on disk
It looks like Unity installer doesn't check if there is enough free space on disk. I just got an error when installing Unity - it failed to installer WebPlayer and just stopped on that stage. I found that I had low disk space remaining.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file