Search Issue Tracker
Unity hangs while debugging a thread
-e 1) What happened
Unity hangs while debugging a thread.
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached.
Open ExampleThread.cs in MonoDevelop
Add break point to line 34.
Run test scene.
Attach debugger to Editor.
Break on break point.
Continue multiple times and eventually Unity won't respond.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI