Search Issue Tracker
Unity hangs while debugging a thread
-e 1) What happened
Unity hangs while debugging a thread.
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached.
Open ExampleThread.cs in MonoDevelop
Add break point to line 34.
Run test scene.
Attach debugger to Editor.
Break on break point.
Continue multiple times and eventually Unity won't respond.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player