Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Unity freezes when Time.timeScale is set to NaN
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1216135" and load "Scene"
2. Press Play
3. Click Tab on your keyboard
Expected result: Error is thrown in the console
Actual result: Unity freezes
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a22
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1 (throws error in console)
Notes: In order to get NaN, division 0/0 is used, but as this throws an error, a variable is used as a denominator.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build
- Reflective Shaders flicker when using Custom SRP Loop
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count