Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Unity freezes when Time.timeScale is set to NaN
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1216135" and load "Scene"
2. Press Play
3. Click Tab on your keyboard
Expected result: Error is thrown in the console
Actual result: Unity freezes
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a22
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1 (throws error in console)
Notes: In order to get NaN, division 0/0 is used, but as this throws an error, a variable is used as a denominator.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Android build fails when targeting SDK 31 and using Build-Tools 31.0.0
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker