Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Unity freezes when Time.timeScale is set to NaN
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1216135" and load "Scene"
2. Press Play
3. Click Tab on your keyboard
Expected result: Error is thrown in the console
Actual result: Unity freezes
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a22
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1 (throws error in console)
Notes: In order to get NaN, division 0/0 is used, but as this throws an error, a variable is used as a denominator.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered