Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Unity freezes on PlatformSemaphore::WaitForSignal when trying to build lighting
1. Open project attached.
2. Open scene "entryHub".
3. Press Menu/Build/Bake/Lighting
Expected result: Lighting will be baked.
Actual result: Editor stuck waiting for signal.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p3.
Works fine on: 5.5.2f1, 5.5.3p4, 2017.1.0b8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear