Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
Unity freezes on PlatformSemaphore::WaitForSignal when trying to build lighting
1. Open project attached.
2. Open scene "entryHub".
3. Press Menu/Build/Bake/Lighting
Expected result: Lighting will be baked.
Actual result: Editor stuck waiting for signal.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p3.
Works fine on: 5.5.2f1, 5.5.3p4, 2017.1.0b8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error