Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
Unity freezes on PlatformSemaphore::WaitForSignal when trying to build lighting
1. Open project attached.
2. Open scene "entryHub".
3. Press Menu/Build/Bake/Lighting
Expected result: Lighting will be baked.
Actual result: Editor stuck waiting for signal.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p3.
Works fine on: 5.5.2f1, 5.5.3p4, 2017.1.0b8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.