Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
Unity freezes on PlatformSemaphore::WaitForSignal when trying to build lighting
1. Open project attached.
2. Open scene "entryHub".
3. Press Menu/Build/Bake/Lighting
Expected result: Lighting will be baked.
Actual result: Editor stuck waiting for signal.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p3.
Works fine on: 5.5.2f1, 5.5.3p4, 2017.1.0b8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order