Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Unity freezes on PlatformSemaphore::WaitForSignal when trying to build lighting
1. Open project attached.
2. Open scene "entryHub".
3. Press Menu/Build/Bake/Lighting
Expected result: Lighting will be baked.
Actual result: Editor stuck waiting for signal.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p3.
Works fine on: 5.5.2f1, 5.5.3p4, 2017.1.0b8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Wrong depth texture when using SetTargetBuffers when anti-aliasing is higher than 1
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector