Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Unity fails to import native file from Cinema 4D R18
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project in Unity
2) Open C4D
3) Save a native file from C4D to Unity's Asset Folder
Note : You should receive this error Copying /Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/Tools/Unity-C4DToFBXConverter to /Applications/MAXON/CINEMA 4D R18/plugins/Unity-C4DToFBXConverter: No such file or directory"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag