Search Issue Tracker
Unity fails to convert classes into dex format when building il2cpp for android
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open project from the provided oc.unity3d link
2. Build project for android using il2cpp
-Error "Unable to convert classes into dex format" appears
Results: il2cpp build for android fails.
Reproduced on: 5.5.1f1, 5.5.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Stacktrace sentries are enabled in development builds of Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP scripting backend
- Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP do not have null checks enabled in non-development builds
- Class layout is not working properly when changing scripting define symbols in a build
- [Editor] Editor window, Panel and all related managed object are leaking
- Light Probe settings "Use Proxy Volume" color is saturated