Search Issue Tracker
Unity fails to convert classes into dex format when building il2cpp for android
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open project from the provided oc.unity3d link
2. Build project for android using il2cpp
-Error "Unable to convert classes into dex format" appears
Results: il2cpp build for android fails.
Reproduced on: 5.5.1f1, 5.5.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Playing animation via Animator.SetBool(anim, true) causes crash on AnimatorControllerPlayable::SetRecorderData
- Hinge Joint automatic connectedAnchor value gets set to Anchor value when instantiating a GameObject
- Rotating an object with an interpolated rigidbody changes it's velocity under different VSync settings
- [Mobile] Enabling Box Projection creates visible artifacts
- Alpha channel is ignored on freshly imported RGBA 32bit image in project and preview windows