Search Issue Tracker
Status: By Design
Unity fails to convert classes into dex format when building il2cpp for android
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open project from the provided oc.unity3d link
2. Build project for android using il2cpp
-Error "Unable to convert classes into dex format" appears
Results: il2cpp build for android fails.
Reproduced on: 5.5.1f1, 5.5.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when lengthSec value in Microphone.Start() is near to 1'000'000
- GameObjects are not saved when instantiated from editor and there is no additional changes
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None' when reloading texture with UnityWebRequest.GetTexture()
- (Windows)Player crash on load when Graphics Jobs are enabled
- [FBX] Different rotation is applied to FBX model when upgrading project from 5.3 to 5.4+