Search Issue Tracker
Unity fails to convert classes into dex format when building il2cpp for android
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open project from the provided oc.unity3d link
2. Build project for android using il2cpp
-Error "Unable to convert classes into dex format" appears
Results: il2cpp build for android fails.
Reproduced on: 5.5.1f1, 5.5.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Exclusive Fullscreen mode launches into windowed mode when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is unchecked.
- Passing prefab's transform as a parent while Instantiating the prefab fails silently
- Individual particles jump to wrong place when the Particle System changes position if the simulation speed is != 1
- The toolbar of Project Window is higher than the toolbars of other windows
- SetIsHierarchyDispatchInterested error is thrown when setting probeAnchor during OnPostprocesModel