Search Issue Tracker
Unity fails to convert classes into dex format when building il2cpp for android
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open project from the provided oc.unity3d link
2. Build project for android using il2cpp
-Error "Unable to convert classes into dex format" appears
Results: il2cpp build for android fails.
Reproduced on: 5.5.1f1, 5.5.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded