Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Unity extensions are not yet initialized assertions at project opening
Editor throws assertions at project opening
For repro open attached project. It's switched to Universal Windows Platform with scripting runtime version 4.6 and VS 2015 is set as external code editor.
Assertion should appear:
Assertion failed: Unity extensions are not yet initialized, so we cannot say if the 'C:/Program Files/Unity 2017.2.0b1/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnityHoloLens/Runtime/UnityEngine.HoloLens.dll' is compatible with platform WindowsStoreApps
UnityEditorInternal.InternalEditorUtility:GetPrecompiledAssemblies(Boolean, BuildTargetGroup, BuildTarget)
UnityEditorInternal.InternalEditorUtility:GetMonoIslandsForPlayer() (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/InternalEditorUtility.cs:377)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import