Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Unity Editor does not recognize assets if an importer warning has been emitted.
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity
2. Load tester-submitted project(ShaderLineEndings.zip)
3. Inspect shaders. Some will be ok, others could have an additional file attached to them making them unusable.
4. If you can't reproduce the issue this way, try adding a minor change to shaders with name ending with '2'
Expected result: Shaders compile despite inconsistent line endings
Actual result: Shader won't compile and cannot be used if line endings are inconsistent
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0a7
Not reproducible with - 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.0p4 2017.3.0f1, 2018.1.0a6
Fixed and verified in 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project