Search Issue Tracker
Unity Editor freezes when vertices in Graphic.OnPopulateMesh have too hight values
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "BuggyGraphic.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Press on "Hung my Unity"
Expected result: Unity doesn't freeze
Actual result: Unity freezes
Reproduced in: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
Low priority defect for the moment. This bug is unlikely to be fixed in the near future.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade