Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Unity Editor fails to build a project after moving a native plugin DLL file into another directory
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Move Assets/FolderA/FooBar.dll into Assets/FolderB
3. Build the project
Expected result: Project builds successfully.
Actual result: Project fails to build and console shows an error.
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b8, 2019.1.0a7
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.9f2
Note: The issue disappears after relaunching Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player