Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Unity editor crashes when Tile Palette window is closed
1. Open attached project
2. Open Tile Palette window
3. Close it and on appeared Fatal Error window press Quit
Actual result: After pressing quit Unity crashes
Expected result: Fatal Error window should not appear.
Reproduced in:2017.2.2p2; 2017.3.2f1 2017.4.0f1; 2018.1.0b13; 2018.2.0a6
Note: Photo of error below.
GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'RenderSettings' is NULL (table index 25) UnityEngine.GuiUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32,IntPtr)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode
- [Terrain] Painting on newly created neighboring terrains results in null reference errors