Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Unity editor crashes when Tile Palette window is closed
1. Open attached project
2. Open Tile Palette window
3. Close it and on appeared Fatal Error window press Quit
Actual result: After pressing quit Unity crashes
Expected result: Fatal Error window should not appear.
Reproduced in:2017.2.2p2; 2017.3.2f1 2017.4.0f1; 2018.1.0b13; 2018.2.0a6
Note: Photo of error below.
GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'RenderSettings' is NULL (table index 25) UnityEngine.GuiUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32,IntPtr)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor
- [Android] VideoPlayer doesn't play video when played on Android API 23 or lower device