Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Unity editor crashes when Tile Palette window is closed
1. Open attached project
2. Open Tile Palette window
3. Close it and on appeared Fatal Error window press Quit
Actual result: After pressing quit Unity crashes
Expected result: Fatal Error window should not appear.
Reproduced in:2017.2.2p2; 2017.3.2f1 2017.4.0f1; 2018.1.0b13; 2018.2.0a6
Note: Photo of error below.
GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'RenderSettings' is NULL (table index 25) UnityEngine.GuiUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32,IntPtr)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned