Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Unity editor crashes when Tile Palette window is closed
1. Open attached project
2. Open Tile Palette window
3. Close it and on appeared Fatal Error window press Quit
Actual result: After pressing quit Unity crashes
Expected result: Fatal Error window should not appear.
Reproduced in:2017.2.2p2; 2017.3.2f1 2017.4.0f1; 2018.1.0b13; 2018.2.0a6
Note: Photo of error below.
GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'RenderSettings' is NULL (table index 25) UnityEngine.GuiUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32,IntPtr)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs