Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Unity editor crashes when Tile Palette window is closed
1. Open attached project
2. Open Tile Palette window
3. Close it and on appeared Fatal Error window press Quit
Actual result: After pressing quit Unity crashes
Expected result: Fatal Error window should not appear.
Reproduced in:2017.2.2p2; 2017.3.2f1 2017.4.0f1; 2018.1.0b13; 2018.2.0a6
Note: Photo of error below.
GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'RenderSettings' is NULL (table index 25) UnityEngine.GuiUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32,IntPtr)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HUB] Unable to use HUB 1.6.1 on Windows when the internet is not connected
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected