Search Issue Tracker
Unity Editor crashes when loading soundbanks with Wwise
1. Download the project:
2. Open the project
3. Open the scene 'Plinths 3'
4. Play scene
Result: Unity Editor crashes when loading soundbanks with Wwise.
May be caused by loading '816088-WwiseCrash\Wwise\TestAudio\GeneratedSoundBanks\Windows\DogRoom.bnk'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off