Search Issue Tracker
Unity Editor crashes when loading soundbanks with Wwise
1. Download the project:
2. Open the project
3. Open the scene 'Plinths 3'
4. Play scene
Result: Unity Editor crashes when loading soundbanks with Wwise.
May be caused by loading '816088-WwiseCrash\Wwise\TestAudio\GeneratedSoundBanks\Windows\DogRoom.bnk'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect