Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Unity Editor crashes when importing obj file with large dimensions
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached obj file
2. Import to Unity
Results: Unity Editor crashes when importing with large dimension obj file. Blender shows that dimensions are above 430000 in blender units
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b10 2017.2.0p2, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p1, 5.5.4p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.Raycast maxDistance field accepts LayerMask object as valid input when using Physics.Raycast()
- Linux - Paste from outside Unity into the Launcher input fields doesn't work, and nor do context menus
- [IL2CPP] Struct that contains MarshalAs attribute doesn't work with IL2CPP backend
- (Webgl) Setting AudioSource.time or AudioSource.timeSamples after the AudioSource is paused results in smaller value than set
- Instantiating a shader causes Player to crash