Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Unity Editor crashes when importing obj file with large dimensions
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached obj file
2. Import to Unity
Results: Unity Editor crashes when importing with large dimension obj file. Blender shows that dimensions are above 430000 in blender units
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b10 2017.2.0p2, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p1, 5.5.4p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.