Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Unity.Collections.LowLevel.Unsafe.UnsafeUtility.AlignOf<T> always returns 4
How to reproduce:
1. Open tester-attached project (AlignOf.zip)
2. Enter Play Mode
3. See the Console window
Expected result: Unity.Collections.LowLevel.Unsafe.UnsafeUtility.AlignOf<T> returns correct value for the given type T(e.g. 8 for Int64).
Actual result: Unity.Collections.LowLevel.Unsafe.UnsafeUtility.AlignOf<T> always returns 4
Reproducible with: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Could not test with: 2017.4.36f1(Unity namespace missing)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete