Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Unity doesn't start when blocked by firewall or when internet connection is poor
1. Get FirewallAppBlocker, or anything like it, or do it manually through win firewall
2. Search for all .exe files with win search, select them all, drag on Fab, or manually add them all to windows firewall and block
3. Launch unity, close, repeat until it fails to load (mine fails on second launch - first loads ok, then fails)
It fails either to a white screen with a loadbar, or (a new one) to just a black window.
LICENSE SYSTEM [2017731 13:13:24] No start/stop license dates set
LICENSE SYSTEM [2017731 13:13:24] Next license update check is after 2017-07-31T18:59:12
Built from '2017.1/release' branch; Version is '2017.1.0f3 (472613c02cf7) revision 4662803'; Using compiler version '160040219'
OS: 'Windows 7 (6.1.7600) 64bit' Language: 'en' Physical Memory: 16325 MB
BatchMode: 0, IsHumanControllingUs: 1, StartBugReporterOnCrash: 1, Is64bit: 1, IsPro: 0
COMMAND LINE ARGUMENTS:
[CEF] undefined in file:///C%3A%2FUsers%2Falex%2FAppData%2FRoaming%2FUnity%2FPackages%2Fnode_modules%2Funity-editor-home%2Fdist/assets/unity-editor-home.js at line 39
Error loading https://api.unity.com/v1/oauth2/authorize?client_id=launcher&display=launcher&locale=en_US&response_type=code&redirect_uri=launcher://unity/C%3A%2FUsers%2Falex%2FAppData%2FRoaming%2FUnity%2FPackages%2Fnode_modules%2Funity-editor-home%2Fdist/index.html#/login
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor/Platform/Interface/NativeWebViewWindow.cpp Line: 51)
There is more info in this forum post:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab