Search Issue Tracker
[IME] Unity does not recognize Schwa symbol ("ə" , "Ə")
1. Open a new Unity project
2. Create a text component
3. Change keyboard to Azerbaijani Latin
4. Try to write the Schwa "ə" symbol (see attached photo of the azerbaijani keyboard "Azeri-Latin-Keyboard.jpg")
Expected result: "ə" should get printed correctly
Actual result: "?" question mark symbol gets printed instead of "ə"
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build