Search Issue Tracker
[IME] Unity does not recognize Schwa symbol ("ə" , "Ə")
1. Open a new Unity project
2. Create a text component
3. Change keyboard to Azerbaijani Latin
4. Try to write the Schwa "ə" symbol (see attached photo of the azerbaijani keyboard "Azeri-Latin-Keyboard.jpg")
Expected result: "ə" should get printed correctly
Actual result: "?" question mark symbol gets printed instead of "ə"
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window