Search Issue Tracker
[IME] Unity does not recognize Schwa symbol ("ə" , "Ə")
1. Open a new Unity project
2. Create a text component
3. Change keyboard to Azerbaijani Latin
4. Try to write the Schwa "ə" symbol (see attached photo of the azerbaijani keyboard "Azeri-Latin-Keyboard.jpg")
Expected result: "ə" should get printed correctly
Actual result: "?" question mark symbol gets printed instead of "ə"
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open