Search Issue Tracker
[IME] Unity does not recognize Schwa symbol ("ə" , "Ə")
1. Open a new Unity project
2. Create a text component
3. Change keyboard to Azerbaijani Latin
4. Try to write the Schwa "ə" symbol (see attached photo of the azerbaijani keyboard "Azeri-Latin-Keyboard.jpg")
Expected result: "ə" should get printed correctly
Actual result: "?" question mark symbol gets printed instead of "ə"
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build