Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Unity does not rebuild GUID cache on boot
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Run Unity
3. Observe the Output console
4. You will the error messages:
Timestamps (39) and assets (42) maps out of sync.
Asset with GUID _ has empty path but has assettimestamp???
Expected result: Running without errors
Actual result: Unity console printing error messages (every time you boot the Unity editor)
Reproduced with: 5.4.1f1, 5.4.1p4, 5.5.0a6, 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0b5, 5.5.0b6
Not reproduced with: 5.3.6f1
Workaround: Reimport all assets
Rebuilding GUID cache happens with second boot(with 5.5.0a6 and lower)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build
- Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function