Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Unity crashes when using [RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod] attribute
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Crash.zip"
2. Make sure the active scene is "Prologue"
3. Enter Play mode
Actual result: Unity crashes and the bug reporter is shown
Expected result: no crash
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.0p2, 2018.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0a4
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes