Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Unity crashes when using [RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod] attribute
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Crash.zip"
2. Make sure the active scene is "Prologue"
3. Enter Play mode
Actual result: Unity crashes and the bug reporter is shown
Expected result: no crash
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.0p2, 2018.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0a4
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR