Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Unity crashes when using [RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod] attribute
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Crash.zip"
2. Make sure the active scene is "Prologue"
3. Enter Play mode
Actual result: Unity crashes and the bug reporter is shown
Expected result: no crash
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.0p2, 2018.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0a4
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected