Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Unity crashes when using NavMeshQuery BeginFindPath on NavMeshNodePool::GetNode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Press Play
Expected result: Unity does not crash.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a11
Could not test with - 2017.4.17f1 (no Experimental AI)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator