Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Unity crashes when using NavMeshQuery BeginFindPath on NavMeshNodePool::GetNode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Press Play
Expected result: Unity does not crash.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a11
Could not test with - 2017.4.17f1 (no Experimental AI)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project