Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Unity crashes when using NavMeshQuery BeginFindPath on NavMeshNodePool::GetNode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Press Play
Expected result: Unity does not crash.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a11
Could not test with - 2017.4.17f1 (no Experimental AI)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- [UIR] GroupTransform has invalid self-clipping
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object