Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Unity crashes when using NavMeshQuery BeginFindPath on NavMeshNodePool::GetNode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Press Play
Expected result: Unity does not crash.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a11
Could not test with - 2017.4.17f1 (no Experimental AI)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true