Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Unity crashes when using NavMeshQuery BeginFindPath on NavMeshNodePool::GetNode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Press Play
Expected result: Unity does not crash.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a11
Could not test with - 2017.4.17f1 (no Experimental AI)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform