Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Unity crashes when using Animator.StartPlayBack and changing animator.playbackTime
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (PlaybackTest.zip)
2. Open Scenes > SampleScene
3. Press play
Expected result: Unity does not crash
Reproducible with - 2017.4.17f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone