Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.3f1
Fixed in 2018.2
Unity crashes when trying to preview an asset with scripted importers
How to reproduce:
1. Open "Empty" scene from the user's attached project "Qunity.zip"
2. In the Project view, navigate to the "Assets/Id1/gfx" folder
3. Click on a "bigbox" file
4. Observe a crash
Expected result: Unity lets you preview the asset
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0f2
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.9f1
Crash fixed in: 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'