Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Unity crashes when saving animation clip with Verify Saving Assets setting checked
1. Create a project or open existing one
2. Create a new scene or open existing one
3. Select Directional Light
4. Go to Window->Animation->Animation and press create
5. Close Unity
IMPORTANT: Make sure Edit->Preferences->General->Verify Saving Assets is checked.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a6
Could not reproduce with: 2018.2.0f2
Regressed in: 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project