Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Unity crashes when saving animation clip with Verify Saving Assets setting checked
1. Create a project or open existing one
2. Create a new scene or open existing one
3. Select Directional Light
4. Go to Window->Animation->Animation and press create
5. Close Unity
IMPORTANT: Make sure Edit->Preferences->General->Verify Saving Assets is checked.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a6
Could not reproduce with: 2018.2.0f2
Regressed in: 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website