Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Unity crashes when saving animation clip with Verify Saving Assets setting checked
1. Create a project or open existing one
2. Create a new scene or open existing one
3. Select Directional Light
4. Go to Window->Animation->Animation and press create
5. Close Unity
IMPORTANT: Make sure Edit->Preferences->General->Verify Saving Assets is checked.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a6
Could not reproduce with: 2018.2.0f2
Regressed in: 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default