Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Unity crashes when emitting particles from script and using a Size module, if system has not been updated yet
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "Ralliz"
2. Open "track1a" scene
3. Add "Ground Material Manager" prefab from EVP5 folder
4. Enter play mode
5. Do some donuts with car to make it slide and enable particles with written "TireParticleEmitter" script
Expected result: Particles should start when car is sliding
Actual result: Crash
Regression first introduced in: 2017.1.1p3
Reproducible with: 2017.1.1p3 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.1.0p4, 2017.1.1p1, 2017.1.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"