Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Unity crashes when emitting particles from script and using a Size module, if system has not been updated yet
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "Ralliz"
2. Open "track1a" scene
3. Add "Ground Material Manager" prefab from EVP5 folder
4. Enter play mode
5. Do some donuts with car to make it slide and enable particles with written "TireParticleEmitter" script
Expected result: Particles should start when car is sliding
Actual result: Crash
Regression first introduced in: 2017.1.1p3
Reproducible with: 2017.1.1p3 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.1.0p4, 2017.1.1p1, 2017.1.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform