Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Crash in Mono: * Assertion at ..\mono\metadata\class.c:1423, condition `*sig == 0x06' not met
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Wait for a few seconds
Expected result: Unity doesn't crash
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b3, 2020.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version