Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Crash in Mono: * Assertion at ..\mono\metadata\class.c:1423, condition `*sig == 0x06' not met
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Wait for a few seconds
Expected result: Unity doesn't crash
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b3, 2020.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits