Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
Unity crashes when opening scene after project upgrade from 4.6 to 5.0
- Open a scene in the attached project
- Move any object in the scene
- Save the scene and close the editor
- Reopen the Editor. The project is corrupted and can't be opened. Unity crashes every time with:
Opening scene 'Assets/Scenes/basicRig.unity'
Recursive Serialization is not supported. You can't dereference a PPtr while loading. (Constructors of C# classes may not load objects either eg. EditorGUIUtility.TextContent should be moved to OnEnable. See stacktrace.)
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Serialize/PersistentManager.cpp Line: 1040)
The resource Arial.ttf could not be loaded from the resource file!
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Misc/ResourceManager.cpp Line: 1070)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager