Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes when instantiating many instances of prefabs with Rigidbody compnents
User is instantiating 10 million prefabs with Rigidbody components attached to them. Unity is crashing somewhere in Rigidbody.SetIsKinematic. I know the number of instances being created is pretty outrageous, but Unity should still not crash, but instead handle this more gracefully.
To repro the crash, open the only scene in the attached project, press Play and wait 1 or 2 minutes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar