Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Unity crashes when HumanPoseHandler.SetHumanPose is called after its Animator is destroyed
1. Open the attached project "SetHumanPose.zip"
2. Open the "Main" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press the R key
Expected result: Unity does not crash and an error is shown
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.15f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"