Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes when HumanPoseHandler.SetHumanPose is called after its Animator is destroyed
1. Open the attached project "SetHumanPose.zip"
2. Open the "Main" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press the R key
Expected result: Unity does not crash and an error is shown
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.15f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process