Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Unity Crashes when calling 'isValid', 'isOverridable', or 'type' on an uninitialized LocalKeyword variable
1. Open attached project "ReproProject"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Unity enters Play Mode or throws an error
Actual result: Unity Crashes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a18, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a14
Could not test with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1(No LocalKeyword type), 2021.2.0a17 (no isValid, isOverridable or type properties)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets