Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Unity Crashes when calling 'isValid', 'isOverridable', or 'type' on an uninitialized LocalKeyword variable
1. Open attached project "ReproProject"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Unity enters Play Mode or throws an error
Actual result: Unity Crashes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a18, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a14
Could not test with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1(No LocalKeyword type), 2021.2.0a17 (no isValid, isOverridable or type properties)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected