Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Unity Crashes when calling 'isValid', 'isOverridable', or 'type' on an uninitialized LocalKeyword variable
1. Open attached project "ReproProject"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Unity enters Play Mode or throws an error
Actual result: Unity Crashes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a18, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a14
Could not test with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1(No LocalKeyword type), 2021.2.0a17 (no isValid, isOverridable or type properties)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values