Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Unity crashes when animation activates/destroys particle emitters
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play TestScene scene
3. Select one of the Wolfs in hierarchy
4. Enable "Deactivate" property in Animator window
5. Unity crashes
When one triggers Deactivate property, deactivate animation starts. This animation deactivates Doom particle game object, which has script attached. In that script is destructor which deactivates other entities. And to make it even worse user chained it all.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown