Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Unity crashes when assigning camera rect (RenderImageFilters(RenderLoop&, RenderTexture*, bool))
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open 'TestScene' scene.
2. Press play.
After pressing play Unity crashes.
The user is using a custom script 'Scissor rectangle'.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b1, 5.4.0p4, 5.4.0p3, 5.4.0p2, 5.4.0p1, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0f2.
Didn't reproduce on : 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open