Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Unity crashes when assigning camera rect (RenderImageFilters(RenderLoop&, RenderTexture*, bool))
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open 'TestScene' scene.
2. Press play.
After pressing play Unity crashes.
The user is using a custom script 'Scissor rectangle'.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b1, 5.4.0p4, 5.4.0p3, 5.4.0p2, 5.4.0p1, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0f2.
Didn't reproduce on : 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode