Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.1
Unity crashes when assigning camera rect (RenderImageFilters(RenderLoop&, RenderTexture*, bool))
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open 'TestScene' scene.
2. Press play.
After pressing play Unity crashes.
The user is using a custom script 'Scissor rectangle'.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b1, 5.4.0p4, 5.4.0p3, 5.4.0p2, 5.4.0p1, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0f2.
Didn't reproduce on : 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
- Enabling "Opaque Texture" changes size of gizmos within the Game View