Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Unity crashes when assigning camera rect (RenderImageFilters(RenderLoop&, RenderTexture*, bool))
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open 'TestScene' scene.
2. Press play.
After pressing play Unity crashes.
The user is using a custom script 'Scissor rectangle'.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b1, 5.4.0p4, 5.4.0p3, 5.4.0p2, 5.4.0p1, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0f2.
Didn't reproduce on : 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted