Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes upon loading a project when Unity install directory contains non-ASCII characters
How to reproduce:
1. Add "원하파일" to Unity install parent folder name
2. Open Unity using the resulting path
3. Create a new project
Expected result: Unity loads the project
Actual result: Unity crashes while loading the project
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock