Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Unity crashes on "UnsafeUtility_CUSTOM_CopyObjectAddressToPtr" when using UnsafeUtility.CopyObjectAddressToPtr
1. Open user attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press the button at the top left corner of the Game View
Expected: Editor runs
Actual: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.0b1
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a1
Backported to: 2019.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown