Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Unity crashes on "UnsafeUtility_CUSTOM_CopyObjectAddressToPtr" when using UnsafeUtility.CopyObjectAddressToPtr
1. Open user attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press the button at the top left corner of the Game View
Expected: Editor runs
Actual: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.0b1
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a1
Backported to: 2019.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3