Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Unity crashes on "UnsafeUtility_CUSTOM_CopyObjectAddressToPtr" when using UnsafeUtility.CopyObjectAddressToPtr
1. Open user attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press the button at the top left corner of the Game View
Expected: Editor runs
Actual: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.0b1
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a1
Backported to: 2019.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete