Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Unity crashes on “Transform::GetTransformAccess()” when Entering Play Mode with the Main Camera selected in the Hierarchy
1. Open QA attached project “repro_1109892"
2. Open scene “Aliensglade”
3. Select the Main Camera in the Hierarchy
4. Enter Play Mode
Actual: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.1f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a11
- Didn’t crash in 2019.1 though the project might have gotten messed up a bit. So not entirely sure if there’s no repro in 2019.1
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a7
Backported to: 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems