Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Unity crashes on “Transform::GetTransformAccess()” when Entering Play Mode with the Main Camera selected in the Hierarchy
1. Open QA attached project “repro_1109892"
2. Open scene “Aliensglade”
3. Select the Main Camera in the Hierarchy
4. Enter Play Mode
Actual: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.1f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a11
- Didn’t crash in 2019.1 though the project might have gotten messed up a bit. So not entirely sure if there’s no repro in 2019.1
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a7
Backported to: 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode