Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Unity Crashes on scene opening
This project was created and worked in 5.5 and upgraded to 5.6.
I've tried to open AsyaTestScene in 5.6.0b4, but it instantly crashes.
Collab is enabled, if needed.
1. Open project attached.
2. Open AsyaTestScene.
Actual result: Unity crashes. Other scenes can be opened with no issues.
Expected result: Unity does not crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Throwing exception in IPreprocessBuildWithReport does not cancel build process