Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Unity Crashes on scene opening
This project was created and worked in 5.5 and upgraded to 5.6.
I've tried to open AsyaTestScene in 5.6.0b4, but it instantly crashes.
Collab is enabled, if needed.
1. Open project attached.
2. Open AsyaTestScene.
Actual result: Unity crashes. Other scenes can be opened with no issues.
Expected result: Unity does not crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Scene view Camera's orientation can't be changed when pressing Scene Gizmo with the Hand Tool
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Nested asset name will not update in Project View if renamed from a script