Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Unity Crashes on scene opening
This project was created and worked in 5.5 and upgraded to 5.6.
I've tried to open AsyaTestScene in 5.6.0b4, but it instantly crashes.
Collab is enabled, if needed.
1. Open project attached.
2. Open AsyaTestScene.
Actual result: Unity crashes. Other scenes can be opened with no issues.
Expected result: Unity does not crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode