Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Unity Crashes on scene opening
This project was created and worked in 5.5 and upgraded to 5.6.
I've tried to open AsyaTestScene in 5.6.0b4, but it instantly crashes.
Collab is enabled, if needed.
1. Open project attached.
2. Open AsyaTestScene.
Actual result: Unity crashes. Other scenes can be opened with no issues.
Expected result: Unity does not crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)