Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Unity Crashes on scene opening
This project was created and worked in 5.5 and upgraded to 5.6.
I've tried to open AsyaTestScene in 5.6.0b4, but it instantly crashes.
Collab is enabled, if needed.
1. Open project attached.
2. Open AsyaTestScene.
Actual result: Unity crashes. Other scenes can be opened with no issues.
Expected result: Unity does not crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Editor crashes when closing 2D Roguelike tutorial project and choosing Keep if external editor is open with any of its files
- When setting SupportedRenderingFeatures.lightmapBakeType to Bake only, light inspector doesn't show a warning if Mixed mode