Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Unity crashes on Object::GetInstanceID when destroying GameObject
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Press Play
4. Press Space
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.2.0b3.
Regression introduced in: 2018.2.0a2.
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0f2, 2017.4.2f2, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.3p4.
Note: Crash is caused by "Destroy(_loadingScreenPrefab);' SceneController.cs, 49.
fixed in 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.0b10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene